Registrations have closed, thank you for all those who participated in Cancer Survivorship 2017!
Below registration rates are inclusive of GST and listed in Australian Dollars.
|REGISTRATION TYPE||EARLY BIRD
expires 30 Nov 2016
|AFTER EARLY BIRD
31 Nov 2016 onward
|Health professional 2 days||$460||$575|
|Health professional 1 day||$360||$450|
|Student 2 days||$295||$370|
|Student 1 day||$235||$295|
|Public 2 days||$230||$230|
|Public 1 day||$185||$185|
What's included in your registration?
- Access to all program sessions across duration of conference for full registrations or on your nominated day of attendance for 1 day registrations
- Conference catering including; morning and afternoon tea and lunches and poster session drinks
- Ticket to the conference welcome function
- Complimentary wireless internet access in the conference area
- Delegate handbook and abstracts
- WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY REGISTRATION?
- All cancellation must be made in writing to the conference secretariat.
- If you have registered and then changed your mind, please let us know within 24 hours of registering to avoid any cancellation fees.
- Registration cancellation outside the 30 days prior to the conference, a $100 cancellation fee applies.
- Registration cancellation within 30 days prior to the conference is a full registration cancellation fee.
- If your abstract is not accepted in the program and you wish to cancel your registration please do so within 48 hours of abstract notification or standard cancellation penalties apply.
Please note, if we do not receive payment of the cancellation fee, it may effect your attendance at future conferences ran by ASN. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Jennah Henry
- WHAT IS THE 'ONLINE' REGISTRATION DASHBOARD?
The registration dashboard is a unique online system, which provides delegates with an effective and efficient way to register and look after all aspects of the conference themselves prior and post conference. You can re-visit your registration dashboard at anytime to add social function tickets, add/amend your extras, book or amend your accommodation, make payment, edit/begin your abstract or download your invoice.
If you have previously registered for a conference ran by ASN, you would have more than likely developed your own 'registration dashboard'. If so, when registering for this conference - please enter your email and password under 'returning delegate', and click on Survivorship 2017.
If you are yet to register for a conference ran by ASN - you will need to set up your own registration dashboard and therefore you will need to click on 'register as a new delegate'. Once you have filled out your details, you will have now developed your own 'Registration dashboard'.
- REGISTRATION FOR GROUP MANAGERS
If you are a group manager that is arranging registrations for delegates within your organisation, please click here to view registration instructions.
- REGISTRATION PAYMENT
A secure site is provided for online payment of your charges. This has its own section on the ‘dashboard’. The payment options are:
- Credit card - Visa or Mastercard. AMEX is accepted but a 3.3% surcharge applies for all AMEX payments.
- Cheque (either personal or from your institute)
- Direct debit (you will be emailed banking instructions upon application)
An Australian Tax Invoice will be provided for all registrants once registered. You can reprint this and your receipt from your ‘dashboard’ at any time.
The ABN for the conference is 90 093 246 176. All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
All online registrations are checked by the secretariat. If there is any query they will contact you. If you wish to make changes or additions after you have registered, return to your ‘dashboard’.
- HOW CAN I SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT FOR THIS EVENT?
To view more on how to submit an abstract, please click here.